If you’re looking for a way to use up the last of that Halloween candy, search no further. This is a perfect recipe to get rid of at least some of those ten thousand peanut butter cups the kids collected while trick-or-treating. You could probably throw in a few of those fun-sized Snickers and Milky Ways too.
Borrowed from Cooking Light
1 1/4 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunch)
1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
2 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4 peanut butter cups, quartered
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter, butter, milk, vanilla and egg.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and blend.
5. Add in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour into an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish.
7. Top with the peanut butter cups.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until done.
Other posts you may enjoy: