BUILT: Lunch Tote

September 22, 2009

Last weekend I discovered Built products while shopping in D.C.’s adorable home store Home Rule on 14th St. NW. The store had on display several really cool and funky wine bottle totes as well as lunch bag totes. I was particularly interested in the lunch totes because I bring my lunch to work nearly every day. Most days, I bring my lunch in a plastic grocery bag leftover from shopping. It makes me feel less guilty when I recycle bags in this way. But, then I thought…if I got a lunch tote, and could actually remember to take my grocery tote to the store, I wouldn’t use all those plastic bags- so no need to feel guilty!

The great things about these lunch totes is that they are machine washable, they fit securly around your tupperware (for less spill issues) and are insulated to keep food warm/cool. Also, who doesn’ love fun and funky colors like the one I bought?
BUILT

Built offers a ton of great products for non-kitchen use as well, so check them out when you get a chance. If you’re in D.C. and need some cool kitchen supplies, check out Home Rule at 14th St. NW. This store is small, but packed with fun gadgets that will suck you in for hours of play!

Print Friendly

Other posts you may enjoy:

1. My favorite new magazine!
  2. Mocha Frap= My new fave drink
  3. Cancer from the kitchen?
  4. Vanilla Almond Milk
  5. New Favorite Lunch Spot=Mixt Greens

{ 89 comments }

تهكير لعبة clash of clans January 23, 2016 at 4:37 am

What i don’t understood is in reality how you
are not really a lot more well-appreciated than you may
be now. You are very intelligent. You already know thus significantly in relation to this matter, made me for my part imagine it from numerous varied angles.
Its like men and women are not interested until it’s something to do
with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs great. All the time maintain it up!

diabete sintomas January 22, 2016 at 4:56 pm

A diabetes tipo 2 é uma doença ao longo da vida que acontece quando as células do
corpo não conseguem utilizar a insulina da maneira certa ou
quando pâncreas não consegue produzir
insulina suficiente.

advice for parents of high school seniors January 21, 2016 at 6:11 am

The very best piece of recommendation she
gave to me at an early age (other than all the time dress appropriately because
you never know who you will run into) is to by no means
burn bridges.

programa de emagrecimento herbalife January 18, 2016 at 7:36 pm

A avaliação deve ser compreendida como instrumento auxiliar e indispensável no processo de aprendizagem, que
venha favorecer na compreensão do nível de aprendizagem dos alunos.

https://picturepush.com/+10X74 January 17, 2016 at 6:38 am

I do not even understand how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
great. I do not recognize who you’re however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger when you are not already.
Cheers!

http://antaresprod.com/ January 15, 2016 at 2:02 am

I got this site from my pal who told me concerning this web page and at the moment this time I
am browsing this site and reading very informative articles at this time.

www.facebook.com January 15, 2016 at 2:02 am

Wonderful, what a webpage it is! This webpage presents
useful data to us, keep it up.

Gods of Rome trainer tool download January 7, 2016 at 11:30 am

These plans for recreation development have not been fairly bad so far and this one is pretty
strong as well.

Lionel January 5, 2016 at 6:28 am

It appears that Apple’s iMessage is dealing with extensive
problems this evening.

wifi bouygues December 21, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Wow! At last I got a web site from where I can truly obtain valuable data regarding my study and knowledge.

hack de gta December 21, 2015 at 9:56 am

So concerning the sport what is the sport and all
I haven’t got to inform I assume as everybody knows
about GTA and particularly this one as it was much awaited from 18 months.

pregnancy pillow December 20, 2015 at 6:36 am

I like how this pillow has additional padding which assists maintain my
head upright when I’m sleeping and stops me nodding awake.

whirlpool cabrio gas dryer problems November 21, 2015 at 4:33 am

There are eight different washing cycles that you will
be able to select. Whirlpool cabrio troubleshooting Ultra Capacity Electric
Dryer, Model: MEDB850WQ comes with a massive drying drum in addition to unique
drying cycles to maintain literally any sort of fabric.

By visiting websites that feature high efficiency appliances you will probably be able to collect all of the information that you’re going to need to find probably the most efficient appliances available.

This ensures notable features like high durability, tensile strength and resistivity to adverse conditions.

best gaming laptop under 1000 you November 21, 2015 at 3:02 am

While the stereotypical gamer is a teenage boy, the truth average
gamer is 32 yrs old, and hubby or she gets
work to complete. Although most on the notebooks are coming using these
add-on features, and you can check Sager Notebook, if you
wish to settle for your best one. Good gaming laptops under 500 If you are not a
gamer or inflict substantial degree video modifying, you can find a 500 dollar laptop will function just great.

Apart with this, the portability aspect from the laptop allows users being more social than desktop
users. However, if you’re a hardcore gamer who want to experiment with games wonderful eye candies enabled, opt for the high end model which has 1GB
of graphics memory or much more.

ctfu meaning slang November 21, 2015 at 1:36 am

) Remember also, the characters in dreams are almost always
aspects of our self. Ownership: a quality we all look
for in an outstanding employee, partner, manager, leader or boss.

Tbt meaning

When they’re not expressing their interest in words, they make about 10-12 different
body moves. Likewise, in today’s virtual world with all of the competition, the consumer
must not only be aware of the online brand, but compelled to use it over another.

flower images free November 16, 2015 at 8:01 am

I have discovered that macro lenses are ideal for flower photography.
Discover common mistakes people make when photographing
flowers and tricks and tips on lighting, angles, perspective
and backgrounds. Flower earrings Although the focal
point will never be the main subject, it adds depth and
draws the viewer into the image so they’ll look at the photo
longer.

This sexist and stereotypical attitude means society has generalised that flowers are
simply appreciated by women instead of men. With today’s technology, flower photos are doping up all over.

gestapo November 13, 2015 at 2:20 pm

How do you prevent content from being removed on youtube due to copyright?

netgear wn3000rp universal wifi range Extender November 13, 2015 at 8:23 am

There are some Indianapolis Panera Bread locations in Indianapolis, many with free Wi – Fi.
Although personally, I believe that it’s going to be
a while simply uses truly expect that from your gaming system, although from the trailers I have seen, this product is
truly awesome.

Most routers are equipped using a standard multi-directional antenna.
This could be as the wifi network is encrypted and you don’t contain the right key, in which case your
only solutions are generally to acquire the right key or hack the encryption. Wifi extender monoprice At this time you could possibly be excused for wondering just what the point of a Wi – Fi phone is that if
it is always to large to adopt with you to utilize at various
Wi – Fi hotspots.

Nerf guns page November 11, 2015 at 3:56 pm

Mother- He is your brother and you also shouldn’t fight over a simple toy
every time. Toys as being a wordless book leave learners large
self-construction and imaginary space, stimulate baby’s desire to have expression and
make a suitable language for baby free expression.
Nerf x bow Disclaimer: The toys mentioned on this page
are manufactured by “Zanies.

Besides those quality problems, we may ignore some dangers of toys. If you might be thinking about getting a pet bird, then remember to purchase bird toys, as well.

dvr cctv yang paling bagus November 11, 2015 at 2:21 pm

CCTV monitoring makes use of a video camera to deliver a signal from the place or location to a pre
defined location on the specific set of monitors. Upgrading from analogue to CCTV video cameras have allowed for.
Cctv dvr india Having these kinds of problems wireless CCTV can be a popular one within the minds of all.

An outlet socket for a video recorder was provided,
although reviewing may be a little tedious when the cameras had been set to
sequence. Each one security digicam that you build will be wired precisely into the DVR.

does eggs go bad November 11, 2015 at 1:52 pm

This is like lack to your account, it enables you to unhappy, therefore your prosperity isn’t flowing because you
are feeling lacking as part of your life. These programs which have the product ready cooked or canned would
be the only ones that understand what is because product.
Vodca Here we’re going to explore how the body system adapts to live when faced having a seemingly impossible situation.

Far more thought and preparation than which were in order over the holiday
season. Of the very best three UK peer-to-peer sites, the most
significant one for business borrowing is Funding Circle (FC).

security cameras corpus Christi November 11, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Monster adidas Originals Over Ear Headphones is an excellent option for those with active lifestyles, because it’s lightweight, easily
folds and comes in the fashion-forward carrying pouch.

City supervisors for routine work within an outdoor location and easy entry to background information, patrol police in performing its mandate to submit work in tangible-time.
The audio visual quality results by these cameras are said
happen to be of extremely high standards.

Unfortunately the simple fact it only transmits on the supplied LCD and includes a range of 200
feet limits the possibilities lots. SMS Tracker is a passionate Android tracking app that enables you to definitely monitor telephone calls, SMS, MMS, browsing history, and GPS location.

ibuypower ibp-z001 November 11, 2015 at 11:48 am

While the normal computer user could find it acceptable to try out a specific
game at its lowest setting, an actual gamer will never be pleased with this
particular. The hard disk plays an extra role to console performance.
Ibuypower fire 2014 I desire this report has proven you the procedure of making a custom laptop on the individual.

However, many gaming PCs have extra hardware that should be taken into consideration which
might require much more power through the power supply.
It must be spiky and clear enough to offer you the best
gaming experience.

trick765.xtgem.com November 11, 2015 at 11:46 am

This allows distances 6″ and less relating to the LEDs and also the plants accelerating photosynthesis. Hydroponic grow lights rigs let us all to expand the growing season by supplying our favourite plants by having an inside substitute for sun. Supernova led grow lights review Typically suited for construction sites, stadiums and parking lots, Metal Halide lamps produce a very high intensity light, which is very bright.

A halogen bulb can last only for a few months in the most, while LED lights can continue to exist for months and even years. Although the human being eye cannot visibly see UV or infrared light, these are both dangerous.

biotin pictures been November 6, 2015 at 12:06 am

The major factors contributing to thinning hair in both women and
men may be listed as follows:. Ground flaxseed, around the other hand, provides vegans with omega-3 essential fat that are an important type of
fat needed by the head of hair for optimum growth of hair. Images of biotin Iron is additionally essential
for new hair growth and might be found in blackstrap molasses, leafy green vegetables, leeks, cashews,
dried fruits, figs, and berries.

When hair loss can be a side effect of a medication, hair growth usually
returns to normal once the drug is stopped. With the help of essential vitamins and
minerals, hair thinning can be stunted or also,
reversed.

ivory curtains target big November 5, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Using a valance as the room focal point helps decorating the room.

Shower curtains are decorative and useful but if left without maintenance they can become a breeding ground.
Target weather curtains If you have old worn out carpeting, peek and see what is underneath.

Ordinarily, these custom made rods use a 2 inch size fascia so you can use any 2
inch finial from Kirsch. Whether you choose wrought iron curtain rods or not,
various types of decorative curtain rods can be purchased today.

cctv dvr troubleshooting November 2, 2015 at 12:28 pm

A home CCTV camera includes specially-modified video cameras which are purposely
manufactured for capturing unauthorized personnel. As you can view the
Swann DVR comes in countless different models capable of meeting merely in terms of every demand feasible.
Harga dvr cctv avtech 16 channel CCTVs are predominantly
employed in places where external monitoring like people movement
and activities in public places forums are
required.

The IP CCTV system can help to save businesses countless valuable pounds 12 months if create correctly.
For instance, users can select a different record rate for every CCTV surveillance system camera
and also set each camera to record in time-lapse mode, event mode or both.

good gaming laptops under 400 November 2, 2015 at 9:57 am

Certain aspects which need to get looked into before choosing a laptop for gamers are discussed below.
As well, to be able to fit an important hardware inside a laptop, the
exact amount provided for throughout the manufacturers is required to get so high available.
Gaming laptops under 1000 dollars Laptop hard disks come within a variety of speeds
and capacities between 4200 to 7200 RPMs and 40 to
more than 100 GBs.

It may be putting out some of the most useful gaming laptops
in world and has become awards to prove it. Gaming with a laptop is gaining
huge popularity and which is the reason why you
are able to find numerous leading brands like Dell, Sony,
Toshiba, etc plunging in the gaming notebooks arena.

buy biotin world October 28, 2015 at 2:08 am

Vitamin B complex includes essential vitamins
like vitamin B5, vitamin B, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, niacin and cobalamin. Trimming
nice hair often is an additional way to make hair grow faster.
Biotin pills Every now and then the skin and hair suffers as
a result of nutritional requirements not being
met or stress.

Therefore it is important to include these vitamins in regular diet because it forms a significant part inside growth of hair follicle.

Some of the hair thinning cures are already known to possess side effects that are so severe.

erekcja September 4, 2015 at 6:27 am

Most of the girls are choosing the basic sheepskin slip shoes, as they are comfortable and stylish.
It compares the design of vintage motorcycles to today’s
models. 1990′s – Bra became a highlight on women’s wardrobe.

tadalis August 23, 2015 at 5:06 am

They are going to almost any extent to look good and attractive.
A new kind of wire mixed with natural fabrics, like cotton,
provided the perfect adjustment to the body.

Simone August 17, 2015 at 11:58 am

Good Advice, I try and loan other folks cash as long as I understand that it’s to get a
great trigger,such as food or resolve there vehicles etc.

Integral big run Adidas Stan Smith Weiß Rote August 17, 2015 at 10:34 am

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

online newsletter templates for word July 31, 2015 at 8:55 am

Finance’, ‘Yahoo!

medical research archives July 23, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Thanks for another informative web site. Where else may I am getting that type of information written in such
a perfect means? I’ve a project that I am just now operating on, and I’ve been at
the look out for such information.

herbal fiberblend June 23, 2015 at 1:52 am

Did you know that grease and excessive foods like potato peels can cause your deplete to
turn out to be clogged? Slow acetylators are just that–slow to cleanse their bodies of foreign substances and unfamiliar foods or medicines.
What is a safe level? Asparagus is another vegetable that contains no cholesterol or fat, making it a dieter’s friend.
Visit our natural memory enhancement products, which can treat not only the symptoms,
but also the causes.

help wanted June 21, 2015 at 9:56 am

It’s fanbtastic that you are gettinmg thouhghts from this paragraph as
wwell as from ouur discussion maade at this time.

louis vuitton zipper pull March 11, 2015 at 12:59 pm

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your site. It appears like some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before. Cheers
louis vuitton zipper pull http://www.dial-a-handyman.co.uk/store.asp?url=louis-vuitton-zipper-pull-b-1159.html

official quality black friday deals at burberry take advantage of these prices now November 20, 2014 at 11:29 am

Who can I tweet? earphone friends on Twitter
official quality black friday deals at burberry take advantage of these prices now http://kinglu.com/Chains/black-friday-deals-at-burberry/

air max 90 limited edition 2014 November 7, 2014 at 9:59 am

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.
air max 90 limited edition 2014 http://www.lakefork-guides.com/?shop=air-max-90-limited-edition-2014&id=3312

Beth @ DiningAndDishing September 23, 2009 at 4:26 pm

love that lunch bag! i could use one like that. stuff spills in mine all the time but its not washable so i just wipe it out with 409! probably better to give it a good wash :O).

Jessica J September 23, 2009 at 9:42 am

Ooooh, how pretty!

Could you fit a laptop lunches set in it?

Jennifer September 23, 2009 at 7:42 am

awesome! great to know you can find them at discount stores! I paid about $21 for mine which was a tad on the pricey side for me, but still worth it.

theskinnyplate September 23, 2009 at 1:16 am

These are really cool. I always see Built items at discount stores at Marshalls ans TJ Maxx for a good price.

Rose September 22, 2009 at 9:51 pm

I love my Built! Best lunch bag ever.

Becky September 22, 2009 at 6:40 pm

Hi girl! I got a Built lunch tote a few months now and now 4 more girls at work have gotten them too (in all different colors and patterns, of course). They’re awesome b/c they stretch to fit weird sized or shaped things, and if you put good cold packs in them you don’t even have to put your lunch in the fridge (good for me since I drive around the area and never know where I’ll end up). Plus I find that I pack my lunch much more frequently just because it makes it fun (is that nerdy? one of my coworkers said the same thing).

Jennifer September 23, 2009 at 7:41 am

it’s def not nerdy to pack your lunch….it’s smart! saves money and calories. so good job!

Becky September 23, 2009 at 8:56 am

Haha, I meant that it was nerdy to kind of get overly excited about packing it each morning. :)

Jennifer September 22, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Thanks Julie!

Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers September 22, 2009 at 3:21 pm

How adorable is that lunch bag!? I love it!!! Also, I think your header is so gorgeous. Very simple but so cute.

restaurant refugee September 22, 2009 at 10:46 am

I’ve been using a Built Wine carrier for the past three years and love it… love it even more and use it more than the fancy shmansy leather wine cases I had for years prior. Having used mine several times a week for this long, I can also attest to their durability. Yeah, they rawk, and have the added bonus of being a small company feel good story.

Jessica September 22, 2009 at 9:52 am